1 User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
User Information that Our Company may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
1-1 Information provided by the User
- name, date of birth, sex, main languages, occupation (employer), length of employment, SNS account, URL of personal website and other profile information
- e-mail address, telephone number, address and other contact information;
- bank account information, e-money information and other information regarding payment method;
- image information containing the User’s portrait; and
- information transmitted by the User through input forms or other methods specified by Our Company;
1-2 Information provided from another service, based on the User’s permission for the Service to associate with such another service in relation to the User’s use of the Service
If the User permits the Service to associate with other services such as social networking services (hereinafter referred to as the “Outside Service”) in relation to the User’s use of the Service, Our Company may collect the following information from the Outside Services in accordance with the conditions agreed by the User at the time of such permission:
- ID used by the User for the Outside Service; and
- other information for which the User, in the privacy settings in the Outside Service, permits the disclosure to its associated services;
1-3 Information automatically collected by Our Company in the course of the User’s use of the Service
Our Company may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
- IP address
- information regarding server access logs
- cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
2 Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
(1) acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, user authentication, record of the user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
(2) provision, maintenance, protection optimization and enhancement of the Service;
(3) measurement of traffic and actions of the User;
(4) provision of information in line with User’s interests, such as advertisements and newsletters;
(5) provision of various services, including customer support, such as guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
(6) performance of automated and manual security checks
(8) notice of modification to the Rules or related matters;
(9) generating reporting data that aggregates and analyzes anonymized data to understand the User’s usage trends and preferences;
(10) provision of the User information to other Users of the Service (limited to the extent that the purpose is individually explained to the User and their permission is obtained); and
(11) carrying out other purposes permitted or required by applicable law.
3 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Company shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the User, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
(1) Our Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) Our Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the User must be obtained; and
(4) In addition to the foregoing, Our Company is entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) or other applicable laws and regulations.
4 Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the User to disclose its personal information under the Act, Our Company shall, without delay, disclose to the User such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the User to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations. Please note that you must pay a commission (520 Japanese yen per disclosure) for disclosure of personal information.
5 Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
5.1 If Our Company is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the User to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then Our Company shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where Our Company decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, Our Company shall notify the User to that effect.
5.2 In the event that Our Company is required by the User to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, Our Company shall, after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, delete such personal information and notify the party to that effect.
5.3 Should Our Company not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations, Sections 5.1 and 5.2 shall not apply.
6 Access Analysis Tools
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User Information must be submitted to:
- Company Name:
- Name of Responsible Person for Handling User Information:
- Contact Information:
- Incubion Inc.
- Shoko Takahashi
- Wacore Shinjuku Daiichi Build. 707, 7-7-26 NishiShinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023