Supermarket in China increases its “SUPER-ness” with intelligent technology. Smart shopping cart with big cute head will autonomously follow you around, guide you to aisle when you ask location of goods, and even recommend you what to eat for tonight, utilizing IoT and facial recognition system built behind the store surface.
Needless to say cashless payment App, automated delivery system within 30min, customer experience will be maximized by the store’s integrated new-technology, including interactive game screen on walls, floor projection mapping, etc. Shopping becomes another style of entertainment here.
- When: opening at January 19, 2018
- Where: Yonghui Supermarket Bravo, Chongqing, China
- Autonomous smart shopping cart, developed by Zhongde Techco Technology Co., Ltd
- Avoid crashing on obstacles and people, by infrared sensor and camera in front
- Following customer with special wristband (apple-watch-like)
- Load capacity: 20kg, 3-speed, Velocity: 0.7m/sec (2.5km/h)
- Verbal interaction only available in Pekingese
Anyone who shops at the supermarket!
(Smart shopping cart are deployed only 20 units as of January,2018. Chop-chop!)
Winshang News “全国首家永辉BRAVO智能体验超市将于19日正式运营” 16th Jan, 2018
Sina Corporation “重庆首家智能体验超市开业，小编带你打探这些黑科技！” 20th Jan, 2018