I admit this exhibition is groundbreaking that will give visitors different view of robot via physical activities with robots. Not only because variety of robots you can meet, but the concept to let visitors ‘feel’ real robots is amazing. MUST check it out!!
- When: 9 am – 5pm, 18 March – August 7 , 2016
- Where: Denver Museum of Nature & Science, CO USA (map)
- Robot: I can’t list all up here, but get you some:
- Admission: $23.95 (adult), $17.95 (junior) $19.95 (senior)
– Robot Revolution exhibition page in the museum
– Mar 2 post, Waste-not Recycling “Robot Rvolution powering up at Denver Museum of Nature & Science”