Stay, enjoy, and experience robot surrounded world!
Wanna see robot moving around in real environment? Visit theme-park ‘HUIS TEN BOSCH’ in Sasebo, an oceanfront city located in southern island in Japan. (map)
The park will launch special area called “Kingdom of Robot” in July 2016, where a restaurant with robot chef, a robot museum, shops, and exhibition stage for state-of-the-art robots will be installed. Visitors can stay at futuristic hotel in the park, ’Henn-na Hotel’ run by robot clerk and bellboy. (photo)
Interested in? You can visit pre-opening event here;
- When: Apr. 29 to May 5, 2016
- Where: Attraction Town in HUIS TEN BOSCH, Japan (map)
- What robots can you meet :
- Dancing MANOIs show – what’s MANOI?
- Tour on Airwheel X8 – what’s X8?
- Riding Battle on Battle King
- and other…
- Admission: 6,400JPY – one day pass (adult), 4,000JPY (child)
- Some attraction is limited to pregnant women, kids age under 4
– Huis Ten Bosch’s Kingdom of the Robot given summer launch date by Tom Anstey, LeisureOpportunities
– Japanese Event Webpage